BrandScience: Digital Content Creation
The first BrandScience seminar of 2019 kicking off with ‘Digital Content Creation’; an opportunity to gain perspective on your marketing and communications, to ramp up your content output and tailor it to your specific market.
Who’s it for:
This session is aimed at those working in marketing within existing organisations who are looking to broaden their understanding of digital content creation for their business.
What’s it for:
The seminar will explore the shift in consumption of digital content and how this affects the creation and delivery of marketing content, what this content should look like and the different types of content required for different social channels.
We will cover:
• The importance of your brand voice and how this affects your content style.
• Exploring the different social channels and what types of content are consumed there.
• Understanding your customers motivation towards your service and how this shapes your message.
• Defining your service offering and what your customers expect from you
• Understanding the different types of content to create for different stages in your customers buying journey.
BrandScience is facilited by Brand Calibre